Announced in March 2017, Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ new holistic wellness program is now available for Seven Seas Voyager guests to reserve on this summer’s Mediterranean voyages. Seven Seas Wellness combines low-impact activity in 10 Mediterranean destinations with one of five treatments in the onboard Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
“The response to the initial program announcement has been so great that we’ve decided also to offer the Seven Seas Wellness program in 2018,” said Jason Montague, president and CEO of the cruise line. “Regent Seven Seas Cruises is delighted to present a holistic wellness program that anyone can join in and provide a new way to take in the Mediterranean’s beauty and heritage. Throughout, Seven Seas Voyager’s exceptional staff and crew will take care of everything so guests can continue to bask in the glow of their Seven Seas Wellness experience.”
Seven Seas Voyager guests can choose among 11 Seven Seas Wellness excursions, ranging from Tai Chi to Yoga, hydrothermal therapy to aromatherapy, and hiking and laughter, on their summer 2017 Mediterranean voyage:
- Provence (Marseille), France – Practice ancient Chinese martial arts in a 19th century palace on Tai Chi in the Imperial Garden.
- Palma De Mallorca, Spain – Center your chi from either the Illuetta Bay or Can Antoni Pere Beach on Mallorca Meditation in Motion.
- Corfu, Greece – Experience Corfiot filoxenia, a concept not adequately defined by the word “hospitality,” and learn about local culture, before practicing yoga and deep meditation in one of Greece’s most beautiful estates on The Generosity of Spirit.
- Monte Carlo, Monaco – Guests will participate in fast-paced, dance-like style of yoga that synchronizes breathing at Vinyasa Yoga on Monte Carlo.
- Taormina, Sicily – Guests visit Mount Etna to practice poses from a high perch overlooking the seaside town at Taormina Terrace Yoga.
- Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy – Soak in springs that have been visited by Popes and Kings throughout its thousand-year-old history on Thermal Baths of Popes.
- Sorrento, Italy – Enjoy a spa complex built on the site of an ancient Roman prototype, consisting of springs with rock grottos, mineral baths, pools and genuine Roman sauna rooms on Roman Baths and the Burning Fields.
- Venice, Italy – Visit the exhibition at the palace-turned-museum, where one room recreates a 16th century perfumer’s laboratory and guests can learn how to create their own perfume to take home on Venetian Scents at Palazzo Mocenigo.
- Amalfi/Positano, Italy– Visit Carthusia, the famous and exclusive perfume laboratory on this full-day Capri for all Senses.
Walking and Laughing
- Palma De Mallorca, Spain – Enjoy the benefits of lower-impact, body-toning Nordic walk up the hill to the 14th century Bellver Castle on Nordic Morning Walk.
- Palamos, Spain – Unlock the many health benefits of this Laughter Therapy session, where guests giggle and laugh for a full-scale workout to release stress-busting endorphins on the Wellness of Laughter.
With each Seven Seas Wellness excursion, guests can choose one of five treatments by Canyon Ranch SpaClub for a complete body and soul experience:
Ocean Scrub – An exfoliating body treatment that opens the airways and spirulina intensely hydrates.
World of Relief Body Buff – Organic essential oils from around the world combined with organic Dead Sea salts that exfoliate, finished with an application of honey and essential oils that hydrate and nourish.
Vitamin Infusion Facial – This treatment delivers nutrients to the skin to reduce damage from the sun, pollution and stress.
Sole Rejuvenation – This foot scrub and massage relieves tension and soothes aches.
Tangle Me Up Organic Body Wrap – Antioxidant compounds found in Laminaria digitata algae work to firm and tone the skin, reducing the appearance of cellulite and signs of aging, while helping to protect against cell damage from environmental toxins.
The post Regent Seven Seas Announces New Seven Seas Wellness Program appeared first on Avid Cruiser.